The joys, journeys, and journaling of Steve, Sherrie, Rachel & Nathan Jensen
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Alma, the Younger
Nathan currently "hates" primary. I hope that he makes the transformation to great man of God without putting his parents through as much grief as the real Alma, the Younger.
Hey, good news. When Nathan saw this post, he was very unhappy and told me not to post it because one of his Primary teachers might see it and it was "top secret information."
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Don't tell him its still posted. And Nathan, its okay to look goofy in primary. Enjoy it while you are still in there, because once you become 12, the classes get incredibly boring if you don't have a realy fun teacher like mine! (My current one, not the one when I was 12. I almost fell asleep in some classes when I was 12 and 13.) Suggest to your teachers to let you kids mingle for, like, ten minutes or so. That always makes it a little better.
2 comments:
Hey, good news. When Nathan saw this post, he was very unhappy and told me not to post it because one of his Primary teachers might see it and it was "top secret information."
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Don't tell him its still posted. And Nathan, its okay to look goofy in primary. Enjoy it while you are still in there, because once you become 12, the classes get incredibly boring if you don't have a realy fun teacher like mine! (My current one, not the one when I was 12. I almost fell asleep in some classes when I was 12 and 13.) Suggest to your teachers to let you kids mingle for, like, ten minutes or so. That always makes it a little better.
Post a Comment