Friday, October 29, 2010

Ghosts (Princesses, Superheros, etc.) of Halloween Past

Aunt Sharron made this awesome turtle costume for 6 month old Rachel, the beginning crawler.My AMAZING mother made this wonderful Snow White costume for me that I had always wanted. I thought it would be the perfect year to be Snow White with my own little dwarf. I hadn't seen the movie in two decades, but thought that Nathan would be the perfect "Happy"--cute, bald headed and big smile. Imagine my dismay when I realized that I'd dressed my child up as "Dopey."
I love this picture of the 3 year old Snow White. Doesn't she look sweet and happy?
Nathan loved dressing up so much that he was often more than one character for school and then night time trick or treating. Don't you love Aurora's dainty princess shoes?Sleeping Beauty, the 6 year-old vampire and her trusty side kick, 4 year-old Peter Pan.

2 comments:

Charmayne said...

All of your flashback photos are motivating me to get my 10,000 plus photos off of the computer once and forall.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the past Halloween photos. It is fun to see all the old costumes. I love Rachel as a turtle. We weren't around for that Halloween so this is the first time I've seen the picture...so cute!!