Sorry I can't figure out how to make this larger. I wish you could see clearly the "enthusiasm" on Steve's face and dearly wish that I had taken my camera with me to lunch and took a picture a couple of minutes after this one when my sweet sisters-in-law (who are all in their 50's) were in line ordering sandwiches in the deli in full Kiss gear with their purses hanging off their arms and their glasses over their black and white make-up. They are the coolest. I thought it was great that they drove all the way to Woodland to surprise their little brother on his birthday.Of course it wasn't a complete surprise. Steve said that all four of them (on separate occasions) made one little cryptic remark to him, but all four remarks put together spelled anxiety for the birthday boy on his big day. He was expecting a workplace appearance, but not a LOUD rockin' rendition of Happy Birthday echoing through the atrium. Awesomeness.
2 comments:
I think that my husband would freak out if that happened to him. Steve has such a great sense of humor. I'm glad that he got to spend some time with his sisters on his birthday. Happy late Birthday Steve!
that is hilarious!! i totally wish i could have seen that.
Post a Comment