It was as bad as Christmas--Nathan woke us up at 4:00a.m. to let us know that it was his birthday. Between that time and when I got up at 6:00, he wokes us up about 4 more times with hugs, etc. To celebrate, the ward planned the Father and Son Outing for his big day so we opened presents in the morning before scripture reading. He asked us to create a trail of presents down the hallway leading to the living room ranging from least to greatest. Since this ridiculous, frustrating program won't let me download any pictures at the moment (I'm using Dad's computer, maybe it senses a kindred-computer-dislike and is causing me to suffer the same way it plagues Dad), You can check the excitement out at Natey's blog.
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN! We hope you had a great day! You are awesome and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Sherrie- It sounds like we had a similar experience. Ava woke me up at 4am on my birthday. She was fussy and kicking her crib really hard. Fortunately I was able to soothe her quickly, but then I couldn't go back to sleep...Happy Birthday to me!
Can't wait to see the video or some pictures. I love the idea of presents down the hall. I might have to steal that next year.
Post a Comment