The joys, journeys, and journaling of Steve, Sherrie, Rachel & Nathan Jensen
So adorable! I see why it is one of your favorites. How old was he, he looks to be around Ezra's age?
I remember those days. Nathan really was a cutie. I remember thinking I really want a chubby baby to snuggle and now I have one.
I think Nathan was about 7 months old in this photo and he was (and still is) a great snuggler.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So adorable! I see why it is one of your favorites. How old was he, he looks to be around Ezra's age?
I remember those days. Nathan really was a cutie. I remember thinking I really want a chubby baby to snuggle and now I have one.
I think Nathan was about 7 months old in this photo and he was (and still is) a great snuggler.
Post a Comment