Friday, February 25, 2011

6th, 4th, 5th, & 5th

Note the evolution of the school picture background. Wait till you see this year's.

>Steve calls this my "rooster" picture thanks to my sweet bangs. Sponge rollers provided the lovely curly locks and crazy bangs. I didn't even own a curling iron in those days. The funny thing is I was pleased with the way my hair turned out.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I have always been jealous of your ability to make your hair look stylish and cool. I'm sure that when you were in 5th grade "crow" hair was the coolest.

EmmaLee said...

Is that first picture of Steve? If it is, I never would have recognized him. I remember my mom trying to make what I call "wings" in my hair for my 3rd grade picture. You gotta love it!

sherrie said...

Anne, You must be joking! I have long lived in awe of your amazing hair and have felt my whole life like my hair consistently fails to be stylish or look lovely.
At this very moment, my hair is slicked back with hair dye. My kids have been telling for a while that it was time to dye again, but on Thursday a first grader said to me, "Mrs. Jensen, you have something gray in your hair."

EmmaLee, yes, that is indeed my handsome husband. He hates running into people from his youth because no one every recognizes him. I'll have to post some of my favorite young Steve pics.