Thursday, February 17, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAA

No, this does not represent screaming--unless maybe it's Rachel screaming with delight. The deal has always been all A's to get a cell phone. She had one B the first grading period and 2 the next, but at this moment with one day to go--1 A, 2 A-'s, and 3 A+'s. The BIG moment may just be here. I don't think I'm quite ready. An almost-teenager with a cell phone. Yikes!>

2 comments:

EmmaLee said...

I don't know, I would probably be screaming. What brave parents you are. Maybe she will be willing to watch Ezra for us to earn some money to help pay the bill! I can't wait to be in CA. Bob keeps teasing me that I will probably go visit you everyday. My response to the teasing: Why not?

Anne said...

Congratulations, Rachel! Getting the phone is exciting but getting straight A's is very impressive. We all know how smart she is and now she has the grades to prove it.

Almost all of the kids in my Valiant class bring their cell phones. It's crazy to me and frankly very distracting. I'm sure that Rachel will be responsible with her phone.