Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Avocados?



Rachel used to be amongst the non-loving crowd but has discovered the love of avocado facials. Can you imagine the pain of seeing beautiful avocados squished up and instead of being tastily consumed with chips smeared on someone's face? It's painful for me, but it makes her happy and her skin silky smooth and soft.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This post makes me sad too. I'm sure Rachel does have beautiful skin, but avocados are better with chips.

EmmaLee said...

I have a tube of store bought avacado mask that I will give Rach. I have only used it three times in the 6 years or so that I have had it. It will make her beauty habits a little easier for us to all see!

Anne said...

Parker hates avocados and as a baby was even allergic to them. More for me!

I can't imagine Rachel needing a facial. I have always been jealous of her gorgeous skin.