Steve made good on his threat to cancel our trip to Disneyland after numerous car bickering battles. I don't think Rachel and Nathan really believed we were serious until the Craig's List Lady came to our door and purchased our Disneyland passes. But to the great delight of all, we drove a little over 3 hours (instead of 8) and embarked on a wonderful four days of family fun in beautiful Monterey. (We will purposely neglect any mention of the horrific drive home on this post--and hey, even though it was rough, it didn't last 8 hours.)
Our first official vacationing began at our stop in Cloverville where, to my great shock, everyone good naturedlyhumored me and agreed to a photo in front of the giant artichoke.
1 comment:
What a bummer about Disneyland. I do think it had to have been nice to cut 5 hours off the travel time though. I hope you guys had a great time. I love the giant artichoke.
Post a Comment