
The pants' appearance is a little altered by the saltwater soaking they received. Rachel wore her infamous zebra-print skinny jeans to school today and was planning to wear them to practice this evening when I inquired if she would also be wearing them to her game tomorrow. Quintessential Rachel--her head tilts back and she gives you that playful/challenging look and asks, "Why not?" I replied that I was just wondering and not offering her any opposition. She changed into shorts.
2 comments:
I guess Zebra skinny jeans can go anywhere and do anything...COOL!! I prefer this print to the highlighter colors and I actually almost bought Ava some jeans with a zebra stripe down the side the other day.
Rachel you are awesome and I love your creative style. I can't wait to see the Zebra jeans in person someday.
Zoie loves your jeans. If I could buy them in her size I would. We are coming to Gridley next weekend maybe we'll have to stop by and check them out in person.
Post a Comment