Monday, April 5, 2010

I Love to See the Temple, I'm Going There Someday (Tomorrow!)


It's hard to believe that it's time to take her back to the temple already. Rachel will be returning tomorrow to do baptisms. She is really excited. Dad was able to find an actual direct-line ancestor in need of her temple work. Rachel will be baptized for her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother. (Anne, this picture also reminds me of our recent conversation involving Craig's comment about Bowling-eyes. This picture illustrates it well.)

2 comments:

Anne said...

I am so sorry that we are going to miss it. Zoie has been begging me to take her to the temple with me. It will be exciting to remind her that she can go when she is 12 just like Rachel.

We are really proud of her.

EmmaLee said...

Wow, I am so excited for Rachel. I can't believe she is twelve already.

I was just telling Bob the other day..."you know it's funny that so many people say that Ezra has your eyes, because he doesn't look Asian at all!" Bob always likes to say that he looked Asian when he was younger thanks to those Bowling eyes.