

A wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day. Thank you Mom, Dad, Rich, and Lisa for sharing it with us and thank you to all you other wonderful family members who would've been there and have been there for Rachel over the past 12 years. Words don't do justice to the feelings in my heart watching her dripping from head to toe in pure white, eyes closed, head bowed, a serene look on her face as she was being confirmed for those who could not do it for themselves. A moment of true joy. When we were waiting to pick up the cards from the recorder's office, the matron was setting up for a meeting in the brides' room. She invited Rachel to tour the room and stand before the mirror. I'm going to blink my eyes and we'll be standing there again.
3 comments:
Wow! Rachel looks so grown up. That is so wonderful that so many of you got be there. Hopefully we will be around when you really do take her into the Brides Room.
That made me cry! I am so proud of Rachel even though I know that it was probably just a given to her that she would do it.
I'm sure I'll cry when she gets to go into the bride's room again some day.
I was so excited for Rachel to go to the temple. I was a little sad I didn't get to be in the temple with her, but I had fun playing Lego Star Wars with Nathan.
Seeing the picture of Rachel at her sealing and then the pictures from today make me think of Ava and how fast the time will go. I'm glad Ava has such an awesome big cousin to look up to.
Post a Comment