This just seems like yesterday. Rich and Lisa are amazing--they used to have Rach and Natey over for sleep overs. On one of these occasions, they took them to see the temple under construction. Pretty cool. During Primary, Rachel and Nathan wrote their names on stones that were used to help form the foundation of the temple. They were really excited to tour it during the open house. It's hard to believe that Rachel has actually been back inside. Nathan came across this picture a couple of years ago, wrote the note, attached it to the photo, and handed it to me. (I think this was also the trip where Lisa had to take Nathan to buy a pair of flip flops because he arrived shoeless. Just last week, it dawned on Nathan as we parked in the Costco parking lot that perhaps he should've brought along some foot wear. Some things don't change quickly.)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Another Example of How Quickly Time Flies....
This just seems like yesterday. Rich and Lisa are amazing--they used to have Rach and Natey over for sleep overs. On one of these occasions, they took them to see the temple under construction. Pretty cool. During Primary, Rachel and Nathan wrote their names on stones that were used to help form the foundation of the temple. They were really excited to tour it during the open house. It's hard to believe that Rachel has actually been back inside. Nathan came across this picture a couple of years ago, wrote the note, attached it to the photo, and handed it to me. (I think this was also the trip where Lisa had to take Nathan to buy a pair of flip flops because he arrived shoeless. Just last week, it dawned on Nathan as we parked in the Costco parking lot that perhaps he should've brought along some foot wear. Some things don't change quickly.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember this time fondly. It was so nice to spend time with them. It made me long to be a mom even more. Rach and Nate are awesome and we cherish our times with them.
I do remember buying footwear. I believe they were Batman flip flops that Nathan picked out. The funny part was he had the hardest time walking in them and we carried him or put him in a shopping cart most of the time. I think it would be too much to carry him now. I hope you didn't break your back at Costco.
Post a Comment