Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sherrie's Birthday 2010

Some of you may recall the eye-raising I inspired last April as my one year chocolate-hiatus ended in almond-crusted-chocolate-covered-vanilla-ice-cream glory at Costco. Remembering the embarrassment of making a spectacle of myself last year, I tried to contain myself this year, but it was tough. When it come to these ice cream bars, absence definitely make the heart grow fonder.
For my birthday, I really wanted to have a picnic dinner at the park. It was TOO cold for picnicing, but it was WONDERFUL to watch R&N enjoying one another's company and to enjoy a great walk and talk with Steve.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks pretty delicious! I think you are pretty amazing for going without chocolate. I don't think I could (or want to) do it. Way to be strong!

Thanks for watching Ava yesterday! She had a good time and so did we.

Anne said...

Now that I see the ice cream bar in question I'm sure that our Costco doesn't carry them! So sad. I hope you relished in your last treat for awhile. You are amazing.