Nathan first wore this thrift store jem to be a Jedi at his 5th birthday party in 2005.In 2010, he teamed it up with Steve's old Zorro hat (from the one and only time Steve dressed up as an adult--it was for the Gridley 3rd ward Halloween Party because he it was heavily emphasized in ward council as practically his covenant obligation and then Steven and I were the ONLY adults who dressed up including the ward activity chair. Steve still hasn't quite forgiven Charla for that and vows NEVER to dress up again for a ward party). Nathan has always loved dressing up. Even though it doesn't happen as frequently as it used to, he hasn't given it up yet which is great! Here he is attempting to create a gun. (These pictures were taken last month before he got his bb gun.) You can tell by his glistening face that this picture was taken before his father came home and turned on the air conditioner.
Nathan, the 3 year old Preschool Pirate
1 comment:
Very creative gun making.
Even some grandmas like to dress up! That was one of the things I liked about being in charge of the campfire program at YW camp - I got to wear lots of crazy costumes. It almost made sleeping in a tent worth it.
Guess what? I'm back in YW again. (advisor - don't know what age group yet)
Post a Comment