
A typical Jensen occurrence: Nathan grabs some blocks and builds a spy garage/fortress hideout. Rachel comes along and offers a remodel. Nathan, delighted his sister is actually interacting with him in a positive way, eagerly
agrees. (And yes, they are both very tan. Their lazy mother applied the first sunscreen all summer today and that was just to Nathan's back. I couldn't catch the rest of him and Rachel was long gone. This laziness also explains why I have so many wrinkles.)

"I used every single block there is," Rachel proudly announces.

Rachel is quite a builder. She makes amazing and elaborate creations out of a variety of mediums. The best gift Grandma Bowling ever gave us (out of many thoughtful gifts) was this set of wooden blocks. From age 2 to age 11 they continue to entertain and inspire.
3 comments:
We will never have the luxury of not applying sunscreen to Ezra. He got his mommy's pasty white skin! Nice building. It must be nice to not have a little one there to immediately knock it over.
I second EmmaLee on the sunscreen thing...even though it is not my pasty white skin Ava has.
Rachel and Nathan are great builders and I have enjoyed building with them many times. They both are creative and imaginative. Sometimes the simplest toys are the best!!
Funny-Marlee frys and Ian Tans. Both Doug and I fry so who knows where Ian's blessing came from-Maybe G&G Bowling.
Post a Comment