What????? Rachel plays the clarinet??? We never knew, but it is awesome. I actually tried playing the clarinet in 5th grade, but I was terrible. I bet Rachel is much better. She looks so pretty and grown-up in the picture.
Wow. I never got to learn to play an instrument, and it seems Rachel may learn to play them all. I'm also glad to see that this blog is up and running.
3 comments:
How fun~ Rachel-you are growing up! You look so pretty!!!
What????? Rachel plays the clarinet??? We never knew, but it is awesome. I actually tried playing the clarinet in 5th grade, but I was terrible. I bet Rachel is much better. She looks so pretty and grown-up in the picture.
Oh by the way...I'm so glad you started blogging!
Wow. I never got to learn to play an instrument, and it seems Rachel may learn to play them all. I'm also glad to see that this blog is up and running.
Post a Comment