
This picture was taken under great
duress (who really wants to have their picture taken in a Speedo?) before a swimmeet this past Saturday. Nathan was finally convinced to swim in a meet (it took a bribe of Pokemon cards) and to his great delight he did not come in last this year! He actually took a 2nd and two 3rd place finishes. Rachel, to her mild disappointment, found herself coming in 3rd rather than 1st. Swimmers in our league either swim with kids their own age and either a year younger or older. Rachel is on the bottom rung this year, while Nathan is enjoying being one of the oldest in his age group.
3 comments:
Wow I am so impressed with the athleticism of both of them. I can't even swim free style.
Ian will be so excited to hear that Nathan loves Pokeman. Marlee and him play it all the time along with Bakugan battles. :)
I think they feel a little too much like grandpa being in the speedos. That's why they (mostly Nathan) are so thrilled. I was just thinking the other day that I wish I was a swimmer. It is such a good cardio workout.
Post a Comment