Saturday, August 15, 2009

Word to the Wise

The wise probably don't need this word, but the unwise (like me) may benefit: If your sweet but careless son unintentionally writes on his white church shirt moments before you must leave for church to just barely be on time and then freakes out because he can't go to church with a blue mark across his chest... reject your bright idea to put white-out on it. This may appease your son (which it did in our case), but it will not wash out and the church shirt will carry a permanent white-out blotch on it. Fortunately, your son will never notice, but it may bug you.

4 comments:

EmmaLee said...

Wow Sherrie, that is awesome. I love these kind of stories!

Steve and Sherrie said...

EmmaLee, Thank you sincerely. It does my heart good to know that these crazy experiences of ours are not going to waste!

Pirakafreak24 said...

say what?I don't understand. In stead of using Tide-to-go, you used white out?

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

Sherrie,
I didn't know you had a blog, thats awesome!! and thanks for the good advise i may need it someday.
AMY